Pages

Thursday, May 18, 2023

Nora Said To Write Your Post

Guess who forgot to write a Ten Things of Thankful post last week.

MEEEEE!!!

It's officially summer at work, meaning we started our four day work weeks. I have Mondays off and I LOVE it, but in MY mind, I have two Saturdays and a Monday off and I kiiiiiiiind of forgot one of those Saturdays is really a Sunday and, well, you can see how that played out.

Don't be a ding dong like me. Write your post. Link it up BEFORE midnight CDT on Sunday night. The TToT weekend blog hop is live!

My cat Nora Pearl dressed as a banana.
She would not be happy if you didn't
join our TToT blog hop this weekend.


You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

1 comment:

  1. Stuff happens, my friend. How about catch us up this week, including letting us know how you are enjoying your Mondays!

    ReplyDelete

We're so glad you're here! Please say hi and share your thoughts with us!