It's so easy to write a list of thankfuls. They're all around you, even if you think they aren't, like this one:
I'm thankful that:
1. It was Diet Dr Pepper and not hot coffee.
2. It spilled onto laminate flooring and not onto carpet.
3. I was wearing easy-to-clean sandals.
4. My bad words were kept to a minimum.
5. It was diet and not made with sugar, so it wasn't super sticky.
6. The can was open when I knocked it off the counter, so it didn't explode and spatter everywhere.
7. I had a second can of Diet Dr Pepper with me, so I still had one to pour into my cup.
8. Worst case scenario if it had been my only can was that I could walk across the street to the gas station and get a replacement Diet Dr Pepper.
9. Bad things don't ALWAYS happen in threes, because I knocked over my assistant's can of energy drink about an hour earlier in my classroom and soaked four adults, a couple of children, and the laminate flooring PLUS spattered it across our circle time rug, sprinkling it onto a few more children, but I only spilled TWO drinks that day and not three.
10. I can make ten thankfuls out of a spilled drink!
Now it's YOUR turn. The link is live from Friday morning to Sunday night. Join us!