Thursday, December 1, 2022
Thursday, November 24, 2022
Thursday, November 17, 2022
Thursday, November 10, 2022
Thursday, November 3, 2022
Thursday, October 27, 2022
Anyone else have a family group message where you post silly memes and photos of cats and old grievances?
If your family doesn't, it should. Start one now. You can thank me later.
A post from our family message, sender's name omitted to protect the innocent.
Come be grateful with us! It's easy! Write a thankful post and link it up below.
You're now a member of the Ten Things of Thankful familiy!
Join the hop! It's live all weekend.
Thursday, October 20, 2022
2. She said she liked chewy, fudgy brownies, and I found a recipe that seemed ideal.
3. Even if they aren't the chewiest, fudgiest brownies ever, I mean, they're still brownies.
4. I had another bag of sugar in the pantry.
5. No mixer required to make the batter, so clean up was a bowl and a spatula. Oh, and four pounds of sugar from the floor.
6. The house smells divine.
7. The cats, terrorized by the sugar storm, didn't come back in the kitchen and bug me while I was cooking.
8. The batter was delicious; I won't know about the brownies until tomorrow afternoon, but I'm cautiously optimistic.
9. If the kitchen floor is still crunchy tomorrow, my husband will be the one who gets a turn to get more of it swept up, since the kitchen also doubles as his office and I will be long gone to work by the time he gets up.
10. Tomorrow is Friday. 'Nuff said.
No time to cry over spilled sugar! Join the Ten Things of Thankful instead! The link is open all weekend.