Pages

Friday, July 2, 2021

Find The Light

This past week has been rough.

Heat and humidity plus thunderstorms. Upstairs air conditioning unit not working. Transitioning of toddlers into my preschool class. A heartbreaking memorial service for a young woman I've known since she was a child. Continued residual effects from eating something I'm allergic to. Ants in the kitchen. A mouse in my car. 

I woke up from a bad dream a few nights ago and decided I needed to write an ANTI Ten Things of Thankful and even made some groggy notes on my phone.

But I didn't write that post.

The pastor at the memorial service said one thing that made me stop feeling sorry for myself:

Bathe the darkness with light.

Look at your week. Look hard. Find the light.

Link up with us this 4th of July weekend (and every weekend - we will always welcome you).

ps Happy Birthday, America!

pss Happy Birthday, Canada (can't leave you out)!

pss if you know how to get a mouse to move out of a car hit me up....




You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

No comments:

Post a Comment

We're so glad you're here! Please say hi and share your thoughts with us!