Pages

Saturday, June 24, 2023

I'm Here!

I'm so sorry I'm late!

I completely forgot to post the link to this weekend's TToT, but here it is!

My 88 year old dad has been in declining health for the past year or so, and he is currently pretty ill and has been hospitalized for several weeks. My mind has been a million miles away, but this is a good opportunity to remember that I am thankful for modern medicine and for kind emergency workers and for small town hospitals and for caring medical staff. I'm also thankful for bosses who give you time off when you need it and husbands who step in and take over when you really do need to get back to work for a few days and for friends who check in to see how everyone is doing.

So write those thankfuls, please, and link up! The TToT is live!

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

2 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry about your father, i'm praying for him and all your family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Exactly what messymimi said.

    ReplyDelete

We're so glad you're here! Please say hi and share your thoughts with us!