Pages

Friday, March 13, 2020

Ten Things of Thankful: Week 11 of 2020

Photo: A red heart hangs from a wire. "Ten Things of Thankful" is written to the left of the heart
It's Friday the 13th and the news is filled with the latest COVID-19 updates. Store shelves are emptying at an alarming rate, and even Disneyland has announced closures due to the virus. With all the uncertainty in the world, today is a great day to reflect on the good. What are you thankful for? Please help make this a positive weekend by sharing a Ten Things of Thankful list, reading the lists of others, and leaving comments. Stay healthy, and be thankful! 

Linking up this week:
I Live, I Love, I Craft, I am Me
Thankful Me
The Prolific Pulse
A Season and a Time
MessyMimi's Meanderings
Carin's Gratitude
the Wakefield Doctrine
Backsies Is What There Is Not

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter

4 comments:

  1. I have just come across your blog and noticed you are doing Ten Thing of Thankful post, I am doing a 'Five on Friday - Gratitude' and although not a list of ten, I thought I would like to join in :) thank you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for joining! The number is a suggestion, not a hard-and-fast rule. :-)

      Delete
  2. "my ten things of thankful:
    1 health to stand on my own feet
    2 family to care for
    3 friends to share my happiness with
    4 time for running around and get things done
    5 love to keep compassion and connection
    6 wealth for the times of need
    7 home to come back and rest
    8 food to give energy for my doings
    9 electricity to make all things happen
    10 happiness that is a result of all of this"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A lovely list! Thank you for sharing with us!

      Delete

We're so glad you're here! Please say hi and share your thoughts with us!