Pages

Friday, October 5, 2018

Ten Things of Thankful: October is Here!

Photo: fall leaves provide a background for the quote: "I'm so glad I live in a world where there are Octobers." (L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables
Aren't you thankful for Octobers? Looking out my window right now, I see red leaves of sumac, and just-starting-to-yellow aspen leaves. The clouds above the mountains are dark, and if the weather forecast is to be believed, we will have more thunder and lightening and rain tonight--probably right as this post is published. I love the coziness of autumn.

Whether or not you enjoy this season, I hope you will join us in another week of the Ten Things of Thankful blog hop. Read what the other bloggers have posted, comment, and share in this thank-fest! 😊



2 comments:

We're so glad you're here! Please say hi and share your thoughts with us!