Pages

Friday, August 17, 2018

Ten Things of Thankful: 8/17/2018

I'm late! I'm late! I woke up this morning and realized I didn't get the link-up posted in time. I hope you forgive me; last night John and I took John's parents out to dinner to celebrate their 60th wedding anniversary, and I completely forgot about getting this TToT party started. 

It's still celebration month here at the Ten Things of Thankful, though, as we continue our reunion month. If you've ever linked up with us in the past, please pop in and say "hi!" again, and if you've never joined, this is a great time to do so. 



2 comments:

  1. Wow! 60 years of marriage is more than ten things of thankful! Congratulations to them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Real life always comes first, and this is such a wonderful occasion!

    ReplyDelete

We're so glad you're here! Please say hi and share your thoughts with us!