Pages

Saturday, June 29, 2024

It's No Sweat!

Hey, hi, forgot to post the link yesterday!

I'm watching the campers across the lake enthusiastically playing what appears to be soccer. All I know is it requires a great deal of running and shouting in full sun with a heat index of 98 degrees.

I'm thankful I am sitting on my screened porch with the ceiling fan on, a cold Diet Dr Pepper in my Ruth Bader Ginsberg insulated cup, and that no one can make me play an outdoor sport (or any sport, really). Look how easily I knocked out FIVE thankfuls in one sentence! You can do it, too! 

The Ten Things of Thankful hop is live. 

Join in!

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

1 comment:

  1. I'm with you. A glass of unsweetened iced tea and a shady porch is what I'd want to do.

    ReplyDelete

We're so glad you're here! Please say hi and share your thoughts with us!