Pages

Friday, February 10, 2023

Will You Be My Valentine?

Happy weekend before Valentine's Day! 

Are you thankful you have someone to call your valentine? Are you thankful you don't? Or are you somewhere in between?

Write a thankful list about your story, either way you feel. Here's mine:

I'm thankful I was not good at picking guys to date, or I would never have had the opportunity to meet the man who became my husband.

I'm thankful that, even though we lived across the country from each other, we were from towns only 60 miles apart located halfway between where each of us lived at the time.

I'm thankful for the friend I made through work who introduced her co-worker to me via a telephone conversation.

I'm thankful I threw caution to the wind and flew across the country to meet him in person.

I'm thankful he wasn't an ax murderer.

I'm thankful we were engaged 9 months after we successfully dated long distance.

I'm thankful we married 4 months later.

I'm thankful we agreed to move back to the middle of the country to be near family and raise OUR family.

I'm thankful we have raised two amazing children to adulthood.

I'm thankful he has been my valentine for 30 years and counting.

Your turn! Join the Ten Things of Thankful hop. The link is open until Sunday night!

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

2 comments:

  1. What a sweet love story. Happy Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Valentine's Day. Speaking of relationship, this message from Sunday Service resonates to me so much . . .https://www.youtube.com/clip/UgkxlUXKt1N4TcBotfTxisuuwNkng3wx0qn7

    ReplyDelete

We're so glad you're here! Please say hi and share your thoughts with us!