Pages

Friday, October 12, 2018

Ten Things of Thankful: Unspoken and Otherwise

I'm composing this post quickly on October 6th, and scheduling it to publish on the 12th. Some of you know that I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. Tonight, at the women's session of General Conference, President Nelson challenged us to take a 10-day fast from social media. I'm starting my fast on the morning of Sunday, October 7th. 

The church certainly recognizes the great tool technology is, but it can also be a great distraction, and I'm looking forward to seeing how my life is different in the 10 days I'm off. 


You are certainly welcome to join me in the break, but I also wanted to make sure the link to the TToT was up for those who want to participate. 

I'm thankful for you, and I look forward to linking up with you again after the fast!


2 comments:

  1. I think it can be interesting to take a break from social media.If you don't mind, tell us how it went.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm back from the fast now, and definitely will be sharing about how it went. Stay tuned! :-)

      Delete

We're so glad you're here! Please say hi and share your thoughts with us!