Pages

Friday, June 22, 2018

TToT: 6/22/2018

Ten Things of Thankful
Photo: A cloudy sky shows a yellow sunset over a flat horizon. The photo is captioned, "Ten Things of Thankful." 

Hello! As Josie Two Shoes announced last week, she has decided to step down from hosting this blog hop. She has done an excellent job, and I'm sure I speak for all of us in saying that we loved her detailed comments on our posts. She gave this link up its own blog, and worked hard behind the scenes to encourage everyone to join with us in expressing gratitude each week. 

I'm not Josie Two Shoes, but I hope that I can follow her (and Lizzi, the original founder of this blog hop) in providing a welcome place for all participants. 

I'm thankful for YOU!
Kristi (ThankfulMe)





2 comments:

  1. The link is not showing up on my site, either. Not sure why, since it’s blogger and it has always worked before.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I’m sorry! I will try to figure out what’s wrong.

      Delete

We're so glad you're here! Please say hi and share your thoughts with us!